Sunday, January 1, 2012

resolutions

-that super cool moment when the date on your phone turns from 2011 to 2012.
{because i've never seen a  number change on my phone before}

i am super motivated to keep my new years resolutions this year.
so i am writing them down.
so that anyone reading this can hold it over my head FOREVER if i fail.
which i won't.
but if i do, feel free to humiliate me to no end.

1. Read my scriptures every single day.
i was so good at this in high school, but since i've been at college i usually miss a day or two a week.
i hate that. so this is my number one goal.
2. Never complain about being cold
i wanted to make a resolution that requires a lot of self control, so i chose this one. i am always cold. so this will be tough. this must sound like an extra absurd resolution. but i am ok with that.
3. Find a y-serve organization to get involved with.
4. Raise my g.p.a. and get an 'A' in anatomy!


ok that's all. i don't want to get too carried away.

oh. and regarding the world ending this year...
this is the most valid explanation:
freakin mayans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...