Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Not a wannabe spinster.

 "Kerri. One day your name won't be Kerri Rogers anymore. That's weird. Well...unless you don't get married." - my brother willy. 
Funny. Except for if he is right.



FYI: I  really don't want to be a lonely spinster doomed to have this last name (which I'm not highly fond of) forever. That would be quite depressing.

...Because then I would have to resort to cats like this poor lady to my left.



And let it be known---> I really don't like cats. I've always preferred men.





This is what I had in mind.
Love
A Pretty Ring
NOW. Is that so much to ask?
Oh and by the way. I'm not saying I want this to happen in the near future, just SOMEtime in the future. Preferably in this life.
K. that's all. Who knew one little quote could spark such a pathetic picture rant?

LATER.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...