Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day of Spontaneity

Monday went a little bit like this.
So right when Im about to drive away to work I get a phone call...
Only to find out that work is cancelled. 
I then proceeded to sing Hallelujah in my most exaggerated operatic voice.
I texted Becca and asked if she wanted to meet me in Denver since we were supposed to meet on saturday but my stinky bosses wouldn't allow me to take that day off.
Of course she said yes. She has never said no to one of my ideas. 
Because they are always awesome, obviously.
I brought my brother along. And we had no game plan. So we went to Denver...
Becca, Brendon, and I all have the same sense of humor so we get along GREAT and are 99.9% of the time laughing. 
Take a little gander at our spontaneous and random adventures for yourself. 

We visited my dad at his work. (Rehabilitation Center). He introduced us to lots of people. We met a lady who said "I was the youngest person to EVER have a stroke." Becca's reply? "WOW! Thats AWESOME!" uhhhhm. I think there could have been some better adjectives there Becca. Haha. That lady did NOT consider it awesome.
Cafe Rio- I got a FREE tres leches. If I didn't know spanish I would guess it means "insanely delicious". But I do know spanish. And it doesn't mean that. But it should.

We called Claire and sang her a song on her message machine. I'm sure she was impressed


We found a random gushing pond. And sat by it. Obviously.


The bang strip pic. Attractive.







Well. There you have it. I hope you enjoyed my regurgitated version of this day.


PS. WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! IT IS AMAZING!

LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...