Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dear Kerri, Im going to make you extra ugly today. Love, your eye.

So sometimes one of my eyes...or both of them just decides to swell up for no good reason.
Maybe the reason is for me to know what it's like to look like a female hunchback of notre dame or something.
Well it works.
Today I woke up with a swollen eye. Not the first time. See for yourself.
Right Eye. This was not the worst that it was on this occasion but you can definitely tell it is swollen.

BOTH eyes. Even better.

TODAY. Right eye. Obviously

 Can you see the resemblance?

I can.

This is my life. I guess I should embrace it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Kerri! I just saw this and I laughed so hard!!! THIS MADE MY DAY!!! That picture from Hitch... it's too good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...