Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thoughts

Kristen and I got a pedicure. This is the finished product. Kristen didn't feel like taking out the yellow toe huggers. Whatever floats her boat. It was fun though. The man who did my toes said "Why you eyes SO big? You are beautiful" ahhh shucks, thanks little 40 year old vietnamese man. So flattering.

On another note- can I just say how much I LOVE not having to charge my phone for three days because nobody ever texts me? That is just so ideal. Seriously- I probably have received 4 texts in the past four days.

I actually do love (non sarcastically) good dreams. I had one of those just now :) I just really wish it was real life. That would be the best thing ever. It involved three people who occupy most of my thoughts. You wish you knew who those three people were. 2 of them may not be that surprising, but the third one definitely would be.

I love shopping with my siblings :)


and last but not least- my new favorite song. It's one of those I've listened to before but never really listened to. But man, it's amazing.
"Fix You" by Coldplay
It fixes me. How ironic.
it makes you feel. Unless of course- you are a rock.
There is this Twilight video that goes with the words so well. Yeah, yeah sounds lame maybe but you have to watch it. It's so cool!
Click here to do so  :)

...When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse...
...And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace...
...When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know...


Ok well that is all for now.

LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...