Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dandelion Seeds Fly Away Everyday.

Ok so nobody reads this blog so I don't even care about trying to be clever or whatever anymore. This is just mostly for me and for my future family to read if they have any desire.
So today I got super excited because I got a letter from my favorite missionary in the whole world.
I might secretly want to marry him...
It has been 2 months since I got a letter which is a really long time for him.
I feel like I just got dumped by a missionary who wasn't even "my missionary"
He might as well have said:
"I really don't care about writing you anymore, this may be the last letter you ever get from me. It was fun getting your hopes up while it lasted..."
Why am I not surprised?
I have discovered that at about 8 or 9 months into a mission, missionaries tend to lose all desire to write letters.
It is good because obviously it means that they are immersed in the work and amazing missionaries.
But it is mostly just depressing to be honest. Especially this time.
Pure joy and excitement turned to that gut wrenching sad feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Weird how often that happens to me....

Good bye dandelion seeds. See ya never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...