Sunday, October 30, 2011

happy happenings.

ok so this was an eventful week. many exciting things happened.
the first thing happened to my roommate audrey.
she got her mission call! what a stud.
it was so hard for her (and me) to wait like 6 hours to open it.
torture. if it was mine, i could not have done that.
anyways, it finally happened. and she is going to pocatello, idaho!
her reaction was priceless. hahaha
it also made me want to go on a mission even more!

ok. exciting thing number 2. i checked a huge thing off my bucket list yesterday.
i ran a half marathon.
it was the best feeling ever crossing that finish line. like seriously.
i felt cool, in my head. like this girl,







but to everyone else, i probably looked like this.

it's fine.
my roommates were at the finish line cheering me on.
something i did that made it easier for me was that for every mile i ran,
 i ran it for someone i love. i call it "miles for love." haha...
also today i feel like i got hit by a truck. definitely feeling it.
oh, and ps- 3 of my great friends from last year ran it with me.
they are all beasts. 

right after i crossed the finish line. so flattering. oh man.
i devoured like 20 of those oranges. best prize ever!
so buff {brianne, amy, kylie, me}
didn't get the bended leg memo
it hurt so bad to lift my leg like that. freak.
anyways, that was a good day. 
i crossed a huge thing off my bucket list. great feeling.
also i have the best roommates in the world.
see for yourself. 
we took roomie pictures today :) 
here is a sneak peek. we took A LOT more than that.

nina is short
so us
there were some serious ones but i like the silly ones the best
they make me laugh a lot
yeah. 
if you just looked at all those, you should comment and tell your fave.
we are gonna put a big fat one of these in our living room.
and one of them we are gonna send out as christmas cards :)
merry early christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! So I'm laughing so hard right now at that picture of the little girl running! hahaha priceless. love it! and congrats on completing your half marathon! You go woman!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...