Wednesday, December 14, 2011

finals week.

starts off a little bit like this:
 then all the sudden it turns into this:
and...

 then....

then i go into the dreaded testing center. 
{sure to be torn down and built into a temple one day because of how many prayers have been said in there}

im all like...

then i look at my score and im like:

jaw. drop. --and NOT in a good way....unfortunately.

then my computer breaks. right before im about to start on my final paper for a class.
so convenient. 
then i look like a homeless person.
{my appearance moves to the back burner during finals week. its fine}
and i end up running into people who i actually would prefer to not look homeless in front of.
its just that t-shirts, slippers, ponytails, and oversized hoodies are just too enticing during a week like this.

i repeat this process a couple times. and then...
i finish. and feel like doing this
{despite the mostly mediocre grades achieved. but we wont go into that}

jumping for joy is good exercise :) 
try it sometime.
but try to do it without having to go through a week from hades first.


so. i could jump on the bandwagon like {it seems} everyone else and say
'yeah i got straight A's- and A's on all my finals.'
well guess what. i didn't.
but i tried my best. i learned a lot.
i have amazing roommates, a loving family to go home to, the gospel to ground me,
and a bright future anyways. 
so there.
anyways...to answer an inanimate object's question:
no... multiple choice tests, in case you were still wondering-
you do not have permission to dictate my future. thank you very much.


 ps. on my LISTENING TO tab, i update it weekly- so click here for my music of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. This made me laugh! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels this way about finals week! Love ya Kerri

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...