Friday, November 9, 2012

break out the mugs

its SNOWING.
and usually i vehemently hate the snow.
having a husband mysteriously changes that.
i have someone to cuddle with, eat grilled cheese and tomato soup
and top it off with hot chocolate and marshmallows.
ok so he didn't eat grilled cheese with me, which is quite a shame
because that would've been cute.
instead he ate a bunch of nasty bagels that he got for free on campus.
but you can bet we broke out the mugs. 
and listened to music that goes with snow, refer to my last post ;)

so. this is how i want you to think it went.

this is how it actually went:


jeff making silly faces in 20 consecutive photos. you can tell i really liked it.
i just wanted a cute mug shot!
not the criminal kind though.
anyways, i finally got it. and i love my husband.



now i am off to colorado for the weekend! yahoo! :)

5 comments:

  1. hahaha why do husbands refuse to take nice pictures! story of my life haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, we don't have snow yet but I may or may not have broken out the mugs already. Ahem. I just really like hot chocolate :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! I wish we had snow. The weather has been pretty nice the past few days, no rain, so I can't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. snow is always better with husbands around :)
    glad my husband isn't the only one who doesn't like pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have so much fun in Colorado!
    I agree with lex ^ ^ I'm glad my husband ain't the only one!


    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...