Monday, October 5, 2015

Waking Up Happy!


I love being a mom. And after looking at those pictures, can you blame me? I hope to raise them to be BYU fans through and through. More importantly, I hope to raise them to love God and to know that He loves them back much, much more. I hope to teach them to have confidence in themselves, to love others and to be kind to everyone they meet. I hope I can help them to become who they were meant to be. They are two glorious little girls. And it's a total treat to be their mom. 90% of the time, I wake up with a smile on my face, truly excited to spend another day with these two sweeties. It never gets old. ...well, ok, a small break here and there is definitely appreciated ;) Life is good. It almost worries me when life gets this good because I'm sometimes inclined to think to myself  "yikes...what scary trial is lurking around the corner?" I try not to go there. And Jane's laugh, her funny little things that she says to me, and Lyla's bursting smiles help me to stay in the moment and appreciate my life for how it is right now: happy and fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...