Don't you hate it when you fall head first into a dandelion?
A few quirky lyla-isms:
- When she cries, she always blows raspberries with her lips, it's her signature cry.
- When I change her diaper, the only way to get her to stay calm is to give her another diaper to play with.
- She still flexes her legs and twirls her feet when she gets excited :)
- Her increasing obsession with nursing stands as the opposition to her severe bottle aversion. She is so very offended if ever offered one. I might be nursing forever. (I also might be dramatic)
- She gives very intentional cuddles, as if she knows very well that there are few things that I adore more. On some hard days, a 3 second cuddle up to my chest may be the one thing I needed to give me enough strength, patience, and love that I need to finish out the day. And this little Lyla girl has pulled me out of more than one pit of frustration.
- I love her, despite her poor sleeping habits. Despite the seemingly constant vomit. Despite the slapping of my chest when she is hungry. Despite the crying and whining and clingy-ness.
- I love her despite of anything and everything. And always will.