Thursday, May 19, 2011

GOALS.

You know what they say...
A goal isn't a goal until you've written it down.
So I have lifetime goals, yes. but let me just start with my goals for this summer.
1. Run 4 days a week.
2. Earn between $5500-$6000
3. Make at least three new friends.
4. number 4 is a secret and sorta dumb. kiss a boy.
5. Eat Healthier.
6. Finish four conference edition Ensigns
7. Cherish the moments

Now my goals for the rest of my life...
1. Graduate college with MORE than an Mrs. degree ;)
2. Get married in the temple to the man of my dreams.
3. Become a mom (most important goal by far)
4. Become a Speech Pathologist
5. Go to Africa
6. Be a program director for an organization in Y Serve
7. Be an EFY counselor
8. Get a 100% on a test that isn't a religion class.
9. Run a half marathon
10. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
11. Graduate college out of debt.
12. Send my boys on missions and all my children to be married in the temple.
13. To go on a mission with my husband to the place where he served his mission as a young lad.
14. To always take pictures/journal/blog and preserve memories the best I can
15. Start a non-profit organization {even if it is really small, just as long as it can help other people}
16. Always pray and study the scriptures/conference talks
17. Make a bucket list with whoever I marry
18. Cherish the moments

I will update you on the completion or lack thereof of my summer goals as well as my other life goals. But I am very determined. :)

Song of the day: Sunshine in My Sky by Kate Veogele :)

LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...