Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ironic Inspiration

Watch this video and tell me it doesn't inspire you. I dare you. I found myself just welling right up with emotion and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why the heck a guy doing a funny dance in random places would be emotional. "What kind of a frenzied psycho have I turned into?" was my first thought. Well I figured it out. This video connects all people from all over the world and shows them in the same light. It reminds me that we are His children and we are all on this earth "that we might have JOY" (2 Nephi 2:25) It also helped me realize that "Every person is [Indeed] a VIP in Heavenly Father's eyes" (Dieter F. Uchtdorf). The message really is overwhelmingly beautiful if you look past the awkward dance moves (although I will admit, not nearly as awkward as some of mine). Who knew I could be reminded of all that by watching a random guy dance weird in places I've never even heard of? Seriously, this video should be rated PG for gospel related thematic elements. Also, ignore the third word in the title of this video. It is sort of ironic considering this video is actually full of Heavenly messages as opposed to...you know the other place that happens to be used out of proper context in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...