Monday, May 2, 2011

On my mind...

There are always a lot of things on my mind. Right now there are a few things. First thing is AFRICA! Next year at this time that's where I will be, and I really am soooo excited! I can't wait. I'm going to Lugazi, Uganda and I want to work in the orphanages with the little kids. Oh my. It'll be the best. The only reason I don't want to go is I know that when it is time to go, I won't want to leave. I'm sure I'll get attached to a lot of the people there. That is, after all, what I do best. Sometimes, actually-- a lot of the time, that is inconvenient.  Anyways, I just can't wait to go there and completely just give everything I have to help the people there. There is nothing happier than that! So here is the video about where I'm going if you are curious. Be careful though, it might make you want to go really bad!
Ok, what else is on my mind? Oh yeah, I miss a whole lot of people! My BYU friends, my missionary friends, my friends at Medallion, and all my extended family. I'll talk more about those people later because they are the best. There is a little piece of my heart that I leave with every friend I make and every place I go. Sometimes I am amazed at how many places my heart can be at once; but it's also ridiculously confusing. I can't wait to leave a piece of my heart in Africa!

1 comment:

  1. Since I am your first follower I think you should do something special for me. Like do a post on my life and how I will impact the world by going to Africa. I don't want to do my own blog so if you could just do a short blog on my awesomeness and how the world needs me that would be greatly appreciated. haha I like your blog by the way. It is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...