Saturday, July 30, 2011

Return to Childhood

So I just went to Cheyenne, Wyoming. {The place where I grew up.}To visit my grandparents, cousin, and roommate.
It was so good to be back. Memories just came rushing to me.
My entire childhood. My old house. The house WE built. It makes me mad that other people live there now.
The thing that ticks me off the most is that they freaking have dogs. 
Way to polute a perfectly good house with nasty dog hair and flees.
Ew dog. Just go away. And stop creeping up on me. This is MY house.
Every summer since I can remember, me and my family and my cousins all went to
 Cheyenne Frontier Days. A like big deal legit rodeo.
Daddy of 'em all, to be exact. 
This year, fortunately, was no exception. Me, Brendon, Bailey, Daniel, and Becca all went to the carnival.
We went on all the rides that I used to love when I was younger. 
And now that I'm older, some of them made me want to die.
Starship 2000. What used to be the best ride ever was- hands down- now the worst thing ever.
You just spin so fast that you canNOT move your entire body. At all
My brother was next to me and decided to put his hand on my face.
Where it involuntarily remained for the rest of the ride. 
He tried to move it, but then the excessive spinning would force his hand to come back down and slap my face.
That was ideal. Let me tell ya.

Anyways, I was so happy to see my grandparents! They are the sweetest and cutest people EVER.

My grandma woke me up the next morning and we all went to the gym.
Well, they went to the gym while I ran around outside. 
They had cool shirts at the gym. And they said Cheyenne, Wyoming on them.
I felt like it would be the last time I'd ever be in Cheyenne, or one of the last times. 
Since my grandparents are moving soon.
So we figured they would be good souvenirs. Obviously.
This is us after working out sporting our new matching shirts. 
Classy.

So that was my short lived Cheyenne adventure.
I'd also like to share that happy news of the week.
My friend Amy is getting baptized finally!
I'll expand on this story later, but it's pretty darn cool and I'm so happy!

Song of the Day: Sort of by Ingrid Michaelson


LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...