Friday, March 30, 2012

flashback friday

i love memories
especially good ones
today is one of my best friends' birthday
so, naturally- i started to think of some good memories i've had with her 
i've had lots
we met when we were leaders together for a stake girls camp- daughters of promise
{i miss this week a ton. so much happiness}
ever since then we've been great pals
she taught me how to pluck my eyebrows
and paint my nails
and do my hair pretty
and my make up...
yeah i was pitiful.
we have had
lots of laughs, lots of talk (marriage has always been a hot topic)

ice cream runs, failed pranks, poor choices

 lots of cuddle time :)

the week at daughters of promise was one of the best weeks of my life
and I'm so grateful we met and have stayed such good friends for so long
now we are both grown up and getting married
both planning our wedding at the same time :) :)
which we have had plenty of lengthy discussions about in the past
so ideal.
such a happy and exciting time for both of us!
i am so happy she found a guy who appreciates the things about her
that i've appreciated for the past 3 years of knowing her
and i hope that he knows how big he scored
I'm way happy that she is getting married a month before me
so she can be at my wedding!
anyways, there is my flashback for this lovely little friday
love you lauren :)
oh and happy 20th birthday! 

2 comments:

  1. Kerri that was so cute!! DOP was such a great week! I am so happy for both of you guys!! Getting married and growing up....... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a fantastic writer! The end of the semester is always a bear! Hang in there. It will get better. Don't forget...
    "You is kind, you is smart, you is important!"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...