- punch your husband in the face in the middle of the night
- elbow him in the throat in your sleep
- start bawling uncontrollably (and inconsolably) in your sleep
- say mean sleep talking things to your husband
- kick him really hard during a bad dream. where it hurts. sorry
- steal all the covers, every single night
i may or may not be guilty of all of the above.
how to waste time not doing homework
- buy ring pops, and take pictures with them. obviously.
- WrItE a WhOlE LeTtEr To SoMeOnE iN tHiS fOrMaT. tHeY wIlL lOvE iT.
- watch this funny prank on youtube. that also is really creepy.
- read ridiculous blog posts. (hey- you can check that off your list right now!)
- get pee-your-pants excited over the new show coming out: Girl Meets World.
the reprise of only THE BEST TV SHOW ON EARTH! I'm just a little anxious
and LOL AT THIS.
- PIN delicious food that you have only a slight intention of making...someday, in the next 25 years.
- trip over absolutely nothing and biff it in front of many people on campus.
- CONTINUE TO DWELL AND POUT ABOUT THIS
- Instead of buying new maternity outfits for your ever growing self, buy 6 new disney movies instead, and watch them by yourself. (ok so maybe id just like to think I'm growing. my last pregnancy bump picture may have been enhanced with the huge thanksgiving meal i had eaten 10 minutes prior)
- watch multiple belly evolution videos on youtube. completely reasonable activity.
- make a vlog for a fictional faithful fan club. and don't show it to anyone.
- sit and think of all the possible failures and shortcomings you can blame on being pregnant.
you are welcome.
have an unproductive day and a good night's sleep at your husband's expense.
(ok not really the last part, that is so mean.)