well, here is a disclaimer: I usually eat quite healthy, but i do like to bake treats.
and...those are the recipes that usually make it on here.
This recipe is a favorite for sure. Whenever I invite a big group of people over for breakfast or something, I make these little puppies. They are ALWAYS a huge hit. I decided this was going to be my semiannual conference breakfast food. And you know that general conference weekend requires a lot of good, usually unhealthy food.
anyways, here is the recipe.
8 pieces bacon
1 roll of crescent roll biscuits
1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese
helpful hint: this recipe is best completed with an adorable sidekick as your supervisor
- flatten out the biscuits (i tear each biscuit into two separate pieces, they easily rip apart) and put in muffin pan cup.
- beat eggs in a bowl until well mixed. pour egg mixture into the biscuit cup. do NOT fill up biscuit cups more than half way full. they will look kinda empty, but if you put any more than the eggs will overflow in the oven.
- after you have put the egg mixture in the biscuit cups, put a sprinkle of cheddar cheese on top.
- cook bacon, and then rip it into small bite sized pieces and stick about 5-6 pieces of torn up bacon into the biscuit cups.
- cook in oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- enjoy your breakfast deliciousness!
- invite friends over to enjoy them with you
- receive praise from everyone who has the pleasure to eat them.
you can make healthier versions too
use egg whites, turkey bacon....
the biscuits? yeah you are just going to have to deal with the calories that come from that..