Thursday, October 31, 2013

happy halloween

im dressing up as a busy, tired, stressed out mom/wife/student. 

but people who see me today might think I'm dressed as a grumpy hobo.

yippee. 

except for my teacher just started passing out a bowl of candy in class. bless her little soul. i don't even want candy right now but that still made my day.

(if you want to see what we actually dressed up as for a halloween party a few days ago, go here. it's kinda lame. halloween is not my favorite holiday, at all)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog from Kylie and I have been back-stalking for like a half hour! I can't believe you're in school with a baby- I'm 20 and in college and I don't know how I would do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha back stalking :) thats awesome. yeah well my freshman and sophomore year i thought the same thing that i could never do it with a baby. but, it somehow works out. i think I'm realizing how much time i wasted before :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...