Monday, October 6, 2014

Everyone Plays a Piece

It isn't often that I watch a video or listen to a song that moves me in a way that propels me to share it with as many people as possible, but this is one of them. Also it is sung by my HANDS DOWN favorite singer ever. David Archuleta, duh.

This song makes me cry each and every time I sing a long. The truth and beauty of the messages in it resonate throughout my entire body and give me that little tingly, on the brink of a happy emotional break down, feeling. It's like, I've always known that I am here for a glorious purpose; we all are, and this song just reminds of that in the biggest and best way possible.


It's like a symphony,
just keep listening;
and pretty soon you'll start to figure out your part.

everyone plays a piece, 
and there are melodies in each one of us.
oh, it's glorious.


It's so amazing what we're all creating.



I feel so ready to fulfill my purpose when listening to this song, and especially after listening to general conference this weekend. So much love. So much goodness. So much beauty, all around us. My heart is kinda overflowing these days...

ps...go see the movie "Meet the Mormons" that opens this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I've been hearing about this song for a few days now but I haven't had the chance to listen to it until now, AMAZING! Thank you for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...