Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Many Faces of Jane

I am so happy. Everyone will finally see how jane looks behind the lens of an actual good camera...
Since i don't have one, and most of the pictures on this here blog are iPhone pictures.
Is that upchucking I hear?
I'm sure so many have scoffed and unfollowed for that reason.... yeahhhh if you'd like to give me a thousand big ones for a camera, then that would change real quick. I can promise you that.

But for today, no scoffing. Instead you will be fancied with these aesthetically pleasing photographs. 
Without further ado, I bring you:
A very accurate portrayal of my baby girl's personality, in pictures. 
(at 15 months)


light up the room kind of personality, wouldn't you say?

(you're welcome, and happy birthday mom)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, seriously?! She is adorable and these are BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...